This Farberware Eco Advantage cookware is made from energy efficient, recycled aluminum that still heats up quickly and evenly for reliable results, recipe after recipe.
- Durable cookware stands up to busy family kitchens includes double-riveted, stay-cool handles for comfort and control and tempered glass lids to lock in heat and flavor while you watch recipes cook. Handles feature hanging loop rings for show-off storage.
- Pots and pans feature a longer lasting, scratch-resistant ceramic nonstick that requires less oil for healthier cooking and effortless food release. Easier cooking and easier cleaning so you can spend more quality time during mealtime.
- Frying pans feature a unique padded finish on enhanced ceramic nonstick.
- Versatile kitchen cookware set is oven safe to 350°F for family favorites that start on the cooktop and finish in the oven.
- 1-qt. saucepan with lid, 2-qt. saucepan with lid, 5-qt. Dutch oven, 3-qt. sauté pan, Large vented lid that fits the sauté and Dutch oven, 8.5-in. frying pan, 10-in. frying pan, and four Prestige kitchen utensils including a slotted turner, slotted spoon, pasta fork, and solid spoon
PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Aluminum, glass, silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- For warranty information please click here
shipping & returns
View our full return policy here.