From the inventors of hard-anodized nonstick cookware comes the Circulon A1 Series with ScratchDefense Technology, crafted with durable aerospace-grade materials to create a thicker and harder surface than ordinary nonstick and eliminate scratching, sticking, and flaking.
- Engineered not to scratch, this nonstick has been laboratory tested to last 130x longer than the competition – that’s more than 350,000 scrapes without scratching.
- A thick, edge-to-edge steel base is induction suitable and delivers fast, even heat and enhanced, warp-resistant stability from stove to oven.
- Tempered glass lids seal in heat and moisture to enrich foods with flavor. Kitchen-friendly features like straining lids and pour spouts on the saucepans keep recipes moving.
- Crafted with durable aerospace-grade materials to create a thicker and harder surface than ordinary nonstick and eliminate scratching, sticking, and flaking.
- Extreme ScratchDefense nonstick pots and pans from Circulon are truly dishwasher safe for convenient cleanup without sacrificing performance.
- Cast stainless steel and silicone handles provide a comfortable and secure grip to boost performance, balance, and handling in the kitchen.
- Induction-ready cookware is oven safe to 400°F to match a wide range of recipes and cooking techniques.
- 2-qt. saucepan with a straining lid and pour spouts, 3-qt. sauté pan with a lid, 6-qt. stockpot with a lid, 8.5-in. frypan, 10-in. frypan
CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Aluminum, stainless steel, glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- Model no. 81838
shipping & returns
View our full return policy here.