Crafted for eager learners and expert home bakers alike, Anolon Pro-Bake professional bakeware brings commercial bakery quality to the home kitchen with thoughtful engineering designed to match the uniqueness of every recipe.
- Thick, uncoated aluminized steel loaf pan with continuous wire-rolled rims delivers unmatched durability and strength combined with enhanced heat conductivity for faster, more even baking.
- Professional uncoated bread-baking pan is are engineered for fast, even heat distribution for dependably consistent browning and baking of breads, meat loaf, pound cake, and more.
- Bake-shop-quality 9″ x 5″ loaf pan is ready to take on banana breads, zucchini breads, savory loafs, and au gratin bakes.
- Uncoated loaf pan is oven save to 550°F for a full range of sweet baking and savory roasting recipes and is ideal for use with parchment paper liners.
- Continuous wire-rolled rims provide protection from pan warping to keep surfaces flat and edges straight and true. Hand-wash your professional loaf pans gently for long-lasting performance.
PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE
- Aluminized steel
- Hand Wash
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- For warranty information please click here
- 9″ x 15.25″ x 20.45″
- Model no. 48607
shipping & returns
View our full return policy here.